I hope you find this website useful. It should help to give you information about the school, what it is trying to do and how it is organised.
At John Gulson School we value support from parents. We believe that parents and school working together will help us to ensure high standards of achievement and behaviour. Working in partnership with parents, we seek to provide the very best education for each child. In the last inspection the school was praised for this partnership.
This website is just one of many ways we will be communicating with you.
Parents are welcome to visit the school, to join in the many school activities. Your views and suggestions are welcomed.
I look forward to meeting you and working with you.
The aims of our school are:
- To work collaboratively to enhance all pupils’ entitlement to the whole curriculum
- To be a caring, hardworking and improving school
- To have high expectations and dispel complacency
- To respect the rare diversity of social and cultural backgrounds of our school
- To work so that each child realises his/her full educational potential
Mr S Price