26 Thoughts to “Oswego Power Lines”

1. Aqsa

Hi Mr Geddes,
    Thnx 4 showin uz dis websit its amazin. Gess wat…… i stil neva got up 2 part 2 haha I got up 2 7 on part 1 dough… uu aree da best teacher evaa !!! 🙂

1. farjana

I got up to powerline 3 and finished it all it aws soo hard it took me 40 miniutes and i agree thankyou for showing us the website cant wait to go back to achool for new games hahaha

2. Aqsa

WWOOOO HOOOO I LUV DIS GME SO FUUN !!!

1. hi Mr Geddes you are the best teacher in the world because i got up to level three i enjoyed it thanks! its amazing it is really it fuun woo hoo i love this game hope you enjoy it Mr geddes!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. farjana

I agree Mr geddes you are the best teacher!! we are lucky we have you as a teacher!! 🙂

3. Husnaa

Hello Mr Geddes i got up to powerline 2. This game is awsome i can’t sotp playing it.Thank you.

4. OMG! i passed powerline3 it was do hard it took me about 40 miniutes to finish all of it. In powerline3 there is only 1 mission, i tried soo hard and at last i did it WHOOOHOO!!

Your the best teacher
    Mr Geddes Bye

I can’t stop playing this game even if im 26 hahaha

5. farjana

🙂 Hope you enjoyed it Mr Geddes i did because it was soo fun whohhooo!!!

6. farjana

I passed powerlines3 it aws soo hard it took me about 40 to 50 miniutes whoohoo!!! i soo enjoyed it 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

7. Aqsa

Thats right Mr Geddis evry1 does love this game also yay i finally got up 2 powerlines 2!!!!!!!! leave a comment Mr Geddis lol!!! ;J

8. Mr Geddes

Well done all of you for having a go at this game at home. It sounds like you are all doing really well on it! Especially well done to Farjana, who has finished, and to Aqsa – keep going!

1. Aqsa

hahaaa i willl i find level 2 soo harrd
      but i will tryyy myy best

2. Farjana

Thankyou Mr Geddes but it was very tricky for me. But i knew i can finish it if i belive in myself 🙂

Please reply back Mr Geddes

1. yes thats true farjana just BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF! 🙂

1. farjana

I got it Yahya 😀 hahahaha

9. Aqsa

I meant to say i will tryy harrd….,

1. I THINK I WILL BREAK MY KEYPORD OR MOUSE IF I DONT STOP PLAYING MY MOUSE IS STARTING NOT TO WORK BECAUSE I CANT STOP PLAYING IT I AM MAD ABOUT THIS GAME UNTILL POWER LINES4 COMES OUT I WISH IT COMES OUT RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE!

10. husnaa

Yes you’re right Mr Geddes this game is abserloutly great but a bit tricky. Yeah I’ve nearly finished powerlines 3.

11. Aqsa

evry1 loves this gme

12. Aysha

This is realy fun I am realy enjoying PowerLines.

1. farjana

Same i love playing powerlines to i wich there is powerlines1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 or maybe up to 20

13. Aysha

I have realy enjoyed playing powerlines I am still on level 2 but I forgot the password so I need to start again.

14. husnaa

This game is pretty good mybrothers like it too. My brother is running the London Marathon to raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust. Please sponsor him at http://www.justgiving.com/run4tct

15. You’re lucky Husnaa your brother is on the front page Goodluck and please sponser atleast £50 keep up the good work haroon hope you get up to your Target 500,000,000 inshallah!!!