- Specialist clothing and equipment for activities
Essential items you will need to bring:
- 1 set of casual clothes
- Shoes / Trainers
- 2 Towels (1 large)
- Socks, approx 3 per activity day
- Underclothes, approx 3 per activity day
- Plasic carrier bag for washing
- Personal washing gear (soap, toothpaste, shampoo)
- Spending Money – £10 maximum. In a named purse / wallet. Please hand this to the teachers on arrival.
Essential items you will need to bring for activities:
The nature of the activities may be hard wearing on students’ clothes so they are advised to bring old items from the following list.
- Minimum 3 pairs of trousers / tracksuit bottoms – Jeans are not advised for daytime activities
- Minimum 3 long sleeved tops / fleeces
- Minimum 3 pairs of thick socks
- Warm Hat
- T-Shirts, approx 3 per activity day
- Torch and Battery
You are not allowed to bring:
- MP3 players, Mobile phones, Portable game systems. Any such devices will be confiscated and returned to parents upon our return.
- Any electrical equipment including hairdryers, CD players, kettles, irons, heaters, mobile phone chargers.
- Food supplies, including chewing gum, sweets. The centre provides all food and there is a tuck shop on site.
If your child needs to bring medicine/inhalers these need to be handed to a teacher before leaving. All medicines/inhalers must be clearly labelled and I will need specific written instructions on how to administer them (including details of amounts and times).